Thursday, December 20, 2007

blog overhaulin'

Blogging with a baby in my lap, since her new favorite position is sitting up, so we'll make this short. A little cut n paste from the Myspace update I made the other night:

Yeah, so, it's only been about half a year since I last posted a blog. But for real, Mrs. Smith, I have a good excuse this time. An actual human being came out of me. Then my husband and I were responsible for it's every need. 4 short weeks later, I went back to work, while still caring for said mini human. What a strange trip it's been.

This isn't news to a lot of you, because:

a. Rick is better at keeping up with phone calls and email and such. He's so techno-savvy, my man.

b. You've been to my house

c. I've been to your house

So, if you are one of the patient, sweet acquaintances that I have neglected to stay in contact with recently, I apologize sincerely.

It only took 2 1/2 months for me to post it but:

Amelia Kathleen Diaz was born October 5, 2007. Our world has been tipped off of it's axis, but in a really good way. :) I posted a few pics. It's only 11:38 as I write this, so getting a little tired now (I know, more excuses), so I'll wrap this up. Don't worry, I'll post more soon. I should have more free time as Amelia should be graduating from Harvard and getting elected President any day now.

No comments: