Tuesday, July 3, 2007

If I get any happier, I'll make myself nauseated

1. Glucose Tolerance Test came back normal. I don't have to worry about diabetes. Hooray!

2. 4th of July. Great holiday; I love my country even if Lee thinks I'm some kind of dirty democrat hippie. haha. And it will make a nice little break in the work week.

3. Scanner gun fun! Dana and Megan helped me set up a baby registry at Target. It's kind of impossible for baby clothes to be uncute.

4. Got hired on as an official employee at Concorde last week. No more messing with the temp agency, and now I have a little more job security, as long as I can convince Amelia to go full term so I will qualify for a leave of absence.

5. Barbecue goodness. Rick's grilling ribs tomorrow.

6. Birthday Thursday! Going out with the Grandma. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Baby clothes ARE adorable. It was good to see you the other night! Hopefully it won't be too long before we all get together again! Congrats on the job, the non-diabetes, and hooray it's your birthday!

Dana said...

Hooray for glucose tolerance!